gpgme_set_include_certsspecifies how many certificates should be included in an S/MIME signed message. By default, only the sender's certificate is included. The possible values of nr_of_certs are:
- Fall back to the default of the crypto backend. This is the default for GPGME.
- Include all certificates except the root certificate.
- Include all certificates.
- Include no certificates.
- Include the sender's certificate only.
- Include the first n certificates of the certificates path, starting from the sender's certificate. The number
nmust be positive.
Values of nr_of_certs smaller than -2 are undefined.
This option is only relevant to the CMS crypto engine, and ignored by all other engines.